Monday, March 19, 2012

Day Nineteen, Fit for a Queen

Alright, so I didn't drop off the "bandwagon" entirely, I've just had a rough few days, health-wise. I've been bed-bound the majority of the time, and I've *written* blog posts for every single day, but I haven't been able to actually put them "live".

I don't have a lot of energy, so I apologize for the brevity of these posts.

Today's earrings are designed to match a necklace that Hubby made. He is still holding most of our jewelry captive-- still trying to take photos of it-- but I'll see if I can grab the necklace for a short bit.


Not my best work, as a photographer, but I'm very proud of them as earrings <3

The earrings are made by hand, with brass wire. Ear wires and everything else was made by me-- and I put a faceted jade bead, colored teal in the middle of the spirals.

Thank goodness I'm done with the "teens"~ onto the last third of this challenge!

0 friends stopped by to chat:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, and for reading my blog! <3