Monday, March 5, 2012

Earring Challenge, Day Five!

I'm up to "Day Five" of my personal earring challenge, as well as the blog-post-a-day challenge~ for those of you who don't know, I'm doing one blog post per day, and I'm making at least one pair of earrings each day, all March long.

In exciting news, Hubby picked up some ultra-thin head pins from our metalwork shop, on his way home from work. I know that this is the "lazy man's" way of making jewelry, but when you're not feeling great, it's the difference between being able to complete a project and not doing anything at all.

And I think the finished product speaks for itself~





Sterling silver ear wires hold up semi-precious stones for a classic look that is as versatile as it is stunning! Large onyx stones, in the shape of a rectangle, flanked by two round stones. One is a blue agate, solidly colored but marbleized with veins of green; the other is a translucent quartz, faceted to highlight the beauty of the stone.















 A perfect pair~ one that goes as well well with jeans and a tee-shirt as it does with that "little black dress" that every woman has in her closet. Or, as in my case, that "little blue dress" that is just the perfect shade to brighten up a cloudy day!










 Earrings that can be worn to any location that your heels or ballet flats or sneakers can take you. Earrings that look just as lovely at a picnic, as they do at a wedding reception. The kind of earrings that you cherish and treasure.

Alright, I'm done with the poetry for now~ I have to say, I'm going to be quite upset when these babies go up for sale...


And with this, Day Five of my challenges is COMPETE!

0 friends stopped by to chat:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, and for reading my blog! <3