Wednesday, February 29, 2012

An Earring a Day Keeps March Madness Away~

Three quick announcements!

Announcement number one: THE FARMERS' MARKET WAS A COMPLETE SUCCESS!! We not only sold four pieces, we received orders for a few commissions, too~ so exciting!

Announcement number two: BEAD TABLE WEDNESDAY! <3


Announcement number three: I WILL CREATE AT LEAST ONE PAIR OF EARRINGS, EVERY DAY FOR A MONTH-- ALL MARCH LONG!

See, I'm told that I am quite good at producing earrings, but I struggle to actually *create* them. I get frustrated, so I don't make them as much... and then because I'm not making them, I don't get the practice I need to get better... it's a vicious cycle, and I need to break it. On one of the blogs I follow, they create and post one pair of earrings every single day, all the time! So I said to myself, "Self, if they can do it all year long, you can do it for a month!"

I am very excited about this personal challenge, and look forward to sharing the results with you all as we go along! May this "March Madness" bring great gladness!

0 friends stopped by to chat:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, and for reading my blog! <3