Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day One of "March Madness" Earring Challenge, and NaBloPoMo~ COMPLETE!


So not only am I doing the whole "earring a day" personal challenge, I've decided to take part in March's NaBloPoMo, also known as National Blog Posting Month. I remember taking part in the original incarnation of this, which only happens only once a year-- "NaNoWriMo" (National Novel Writing Month). I kind of miss the "specialness" that this event used to have as a yearly event, but on the other hand I'm glad that there are opportunities to do this EVERY month now, since this means I can combine both my own personal challenge and the NaBloPoMo challenge. Hooray for me~!

My first pair of the month are simple, but classy, and the first pair made from my new ear wires. Take a look!

I'm also trying out some new photo techniques~
I made them to match a necklace that I made earlier in the week. Here, you can see the combined set:

As an added bonus, you can also see my knitting needles and my stash of leftover bits of yarn!

Not my best photo, but you get the idea. Day One of my personal challenge, as well as Day One of NaBloPoMo complete~ only 30 more to go!

0 friends stopped by to chat:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, and for reading my blog! <3