Friday, March 2, 2012

Day Two of My Challenges~ COMPLETE!





I'm so proud of myself for this pair! I made a completely different pair using those same swirling glass bead "focals". Why don't you take a look for yourself~








Inspired by the swirls in the beads used in yesterday's post, I created curly-q swirls of my own in these earrings! Brass wire was used to create the ear hooks and the mini-rings, and used the glass beads previously mentioned.














Those beads are nothing unique or overly special~ I've had them for years, most likely purchased at some craft store-- probably owned by millions of people-- but I always loved the look of them, and have just been waiting for the right project to come along. Seems as though they were waiting for these earrings!









Oh, and just for good measure? A photograph of the earrings, put together with the necklace that they "belong" to~


This necklace is actually much longer, as seen in yesterday's photo, but I wanted to capture the details on the earrings and in the glass.

Day Two of my challenges? COMPLETE!

0 friends stopped by to chat:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, and for reading my blog! <3