Saturday, March 3, 2012

Day Three of My Challenges-- And Market Day!


Day Three of my challenges and I'm going strong! Today was market day, so I got up early to make a pair of earrings-- I wanted to put as many items on the table as possible.


Wouldn't you know it? They went the minute they hit the table! I barely had time to snap a quick photo-- not even time for an artistic "set up" shot!-- before they slipped through my fingers, and onto the earlobes of a very happy client. This market day was a resounding success... but more on that later.

Sometimes people need to hold onto something special. Without hope, we don't have any dreams or any chance of success. Hope is one of those emotions that holds the world together~ my hope is that these little earrings bring hope to their wearer, just as this jewelry brings *me* hope of a bright future.

0 friends stopped by to chat:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, and for reading my blog! <3