Thursday, March 8, 2012

Day Eight of Earrings-- Going Great!

Just popping in for my daily post, my daily earrings, and my daily bread~

Okay, so maybe not the last "daily" thing. In any case, here are the earrings for today!


This pair uses (of course) sterling silver ear wires to dangle turquoise teardrops. These stones are flanked by two small onyx round beads-- just enough of a contrast to really make these earrings "pop".

Alright, tonight's entry is a quick one. I'm off to my parents' for a quick visit-- see y'all tomorrow!

1 friends stopped by to chat:

Lola said...

I love your earrings ... day 2 is my favorite so far! I love the idea of making a pair of earrings a day ... hmmm, I may have to consider this ... =)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, and for reading my blog! <3