Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day Fourteen-- "How Not To Be Seen"

Okay, for the last time, I PROMISE to get my camera up and running~!


So I'm still going strong with my personal challenge of an earring a day, and a blog post a day. I'm very proud of myself, but I think I'll take a break from earrings after this month! For next month, instead, I'm going to go in a different direction. I think I'll borrow from Monty Python and go for something "completely different."

... Or at least, slightly different...

... Perhaps mildly dissimilar?

No matter how you phrase it, next month I'm participating in the A to Z Blog Challenge. The premise is quite simple: a whole bunch of bloggers get together, and post one blog post for every day of the month (except for Sundays, with the first Sunday being an exception since it's the first of the month). The idea is, each day that we post, we are inspired by a different letter in the alphabet, moving from A to Z.

I am ridiculously excited about this... I've already started scheming about the posts! *taps fingers together*

0 friends stopped by to chat:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, and for reading my blog! <3