Sunday, March 25, 2012

Day Twenty-Five, And I'm Still Alive!

... but barely. It's been a rough week or so...

This post will be a quick one, since I'm feeling majorly under the weather.

I love the details on the stones!
Those who read both the personal and business blogs can recognize the Chrysocolla beads that I posted about just the other day!

I remember the name of this stone, for one reason only-- because I have a friend named Chrissy, and all I have to do is pretend that she loves Cola!
I love the way it seems to change color in different lighting~

These earrings are quite simple-- sterling silver spacers, plus the Chrysocolla stones, all hung by a sterling silver wire on sterling silver ear hooks.

They sound all fancy-schmancy when I list all the component parts! Seriously, though, I love today's earrings. They're the kind of style that I would wear every single day, because the stones have enough shades of blue and green that I could easily match 3/4 of my wardrobe~!

One more day down. I can't believe I'm almost done with these personal challenges!

0 friends stopped by to chat:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, and for reading my blog! <3