Monday, March 26, 2012

Day Twenty-Six, Still Taking My Licks...

I'm starting to think that perhaps I'm doomed to a life spent in bed...

Oh well. At least I've had some great television to keep me company!

Today's earrings are incredibly simple-- no frills, nothing elaborate, nothing overly fancy.

These earrings remind me of a pair I had as a teenager-- I got them as a souvenir when we went to Disney~
 Nothing but sterling silver and blue freshwater pearls. They're not baby blue or sky blue-- more like a cool grey-ish blue. But those who know me, know that I love everything blue, no matter the shade!

They're so simple, it's ridiculous!
 Personally, I like my earrings to be a bit bigger, to have a little more "heft", but I know that not all my customers and clients feel the same way.

Tomorrow's pair, I'm going to try to stay away from pearls. I promise!

No matter the design I end up creating, I have some big announcements to make over the next few days. Can't wait to let you all know about my big plans-- see you on the flip side of the moon!

0 friends stopped by to chat:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, and for reading my blog! <3