Sunday, March 11, 2012

Day Eleven, Earring Heaven~



So, I'm up to day eleven. UNBELIEVABLE! AMAZING! OUTSTANDING!

... every so often, we all need to be our own cheerleader. That's just the truth~!

Anyway, here's my latest pair, made today. Was not feeling great, so I didn't have time for my fancy or pretty pictures yet. I'll add a few more tomorrow, if time/energy allows. All glass beads, with some kind of metal for "joy"~


These are the "sister" earrings to the ones I made that said "hope." I keep making these because I got a lot of these charms a while back... and while these aren't my favorite earrings ever, the message is important today. I did way too much yesterday, and as a result spent most of the day curled up in bed. It's days like this that it's important to have a little slice of joy and whimsy.

Hope you all had a great day, at least, and I look forward to a better tomorrow!

0 friends stopped by to chat:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, and for reading my blog! <3